Indi not working on build 670

Hi there, 

I hope someone much cleverer than me can help make this regression channel work on my MT4 build 670 - I have looked all over the internet with no joy in finding a version that works

Many many thanks in advance

Mike ;) 

Files:

mikenr: make this regression channel work.
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  2. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

OK sorry, I have spent 2 years now learning to trade, one step at a time, one day I may well learn to code and then I will be willing to help others for free - as I also will when my trading is good enough.

When I say 'doesn't work' I mean that I drag the indi onto the chart, and when I 'drop' it it just disappears, if I double click it nothing happens at all.

If you can help me I will be most grateful, if you do not want to help me then that's fine too.

Thank you for you time

Mike ;) 

mikenr:

OK sorry, I have spent 2 years now learning to trade, one step at a time, one day I may well learn to code and then I will be willing to help others for free - as I also will when my trading is good enough.

When I say 'doesn't work' I mean that I drag the indi onto the chart, and when I 'drop' it it just disappears, if I double click it nothing happens at all.

If you can help me I will be most grateful, if you do not want to help me then that's fine too.

Thank you for you time

Mike ;) 

There should be s.th. in the expert tab telling you why your mt4 doesn't like your mq4.

BTW have you tried to compile it?

mikenr:

Thank you for you time

Mike ;) 

Your indicator is old code and doesn't compile with current build.

Here is a corrected version for build 670.

Files:

angevoyageur:

Your indicator is old code and doesn't compile with current build.

Here is a corrected version for build 670.

Thank you so very much angevoyageur, I am extremely grateful!

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks again

Mike ;) 

mikenr:

Thank you so very much angevoyageur, I am extremely grateful!

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks again

Mike ;) 

You are welcome.
Reason: