6th Degree Poly Help! - page 6

All -

Sorry I disappeared for awhile. Work suddenly became very busy and this code was actually a tad more difficult than I thought it would be ... the results are spectacular although, I took a 12% draw down on one leg ... still backtesting, should have something for you all soon.

you can attach regrma-v1.mq4?

Files:
regrma-v1.ex4  15 kb

dennisj2: I sought to learn (or, in my case, re-learn) the math behind the poly trend line formula. Good luck with that. Least squares reduction and matrices added to the extremely complex formula and required coefficient calculations introduced by the polynomial equation is far too difficult (for me) to translate into code.
I posted my general least squares implementation Fitting a parabola - MQL4 forum

dennisj2:

This indicator is brilliant - the math was the hard part - check this out guys. On the yen, for last week - unfortunately, all of the other pairs I trade show two down-trending lines ("Sell Sell Sell!") Here's the indicator attached. Try this one on for size. Just look at how smooth and noise free the lines are. Makes coding the EA so much easier...

Would you please post the*.mq4 version to make it applicable on EA development?

Thank you very much

netpacman 

Reason: