some advice please

Hi

I have an EA that I have paid a few developers (spelling) to work on.  I  have also added some "stuff" myself.  Now I would like to put the EA in the jobs section to see if someone can add a trend line drawing

feature.  Perhaps looking for divergence between the RSI and price.  My two questions.. are   

1-can an EA be written to draw TL and can it be written to search for divergences.

2-if it can be done......how much should I pay for this work to be done.   I want to put the right amount out there so who ever does it is properly paid for his/her time.

thanks   Patricia 

trade4now:

Hi

I have an EA that I have paid a few developers (spelling) to work on.  I  have also added some "stuff" myself.  Now I would like to put the EA in the jobs section to see if someone can add a trend line drawing

feature.  Perhaps looking for divergence between the RSI and price.  My two questions.. are   

1.  Yes,  you need to specify the methodology for drawing the Trend Line though . . .

2.  You don't have to specify a price,  you are asking for quotes so see what you get.  What you should pay will largely be based on what you think the work is worth to you . . . you can't pay more than what you think it's worth because it isn't worth more.

RaptorUK:

1.  Yes,  you need to specify the methodology for drawing the Trend Line though . . .

2.  You don't have to specify a price,  you are asking for quotes so see what you get.  What you should pay will largely be based on what you think the work is worth to you . . . you can't pay more than what you think it's worth because it isn't worth more.

OK  Thank you    that is a very good point   

Reason: