Help with a function

Hi guys, thanx for your help , i was wondering if someone can address me to the right direction here... im trying to create a function that scan all the pairs in the market watch and return only the one where a specific currency (for example the EUR) is contained..

Thanks!!! 

AtApi:

Hi guys, thanx for your help , i was wondering if someone can address me to the right direction here... im trying to create a function that scan all the pairs in the market watch and return only the one where a specific currency (for example the EUR) is contained..

Thanks!!! 

What have you tried ? Please show your code.

AtApi:

Thanks!!! 

Bring up the F1 help in metaeditor look through the Symbol functions for what you need.

AtApi:

If you look at AllMarketData.mq4  you should get some idea of what you need to do to loop through all the symbols,  then it's just a case of checking the symbol name for "EUR".

RaptorUK: If you look at AllMarketData.mq4
  1. AllMarketData or my implementation (get list of all symbols running in mt4 programatically - MQL4 forum) read and parsed the binary file symbols.raw.
  2. Now you can just use the provided functions SymbolsTotal and SymbolName
  3. Alphabetic Index of MQL4 Functions (600+) - MQL4 forum

Wow thanks you guys!! i really appreciated!!!
Reason: