9.2 Billion profit in 5 month as back tested in Meta Trader 4 - page 2

Hi MQF,

Can you please send me this EA I am very interested in taking a look. Email: pipinia7@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hi , This also happened on my EA but then I downloaded Alpari data and it went other way. Im still wondering if backtesting works.

bonechair:
Hi , This also happened on my EA but then I downloaded Alpari data and it went other way. Im still wondering if backtesting works.
Backtesting works with real historical tick data only.
Mt4 platform simulate ticks from bar data, where M1 bars are the smallest.
Bars are nothing more than lossy-compressed price data: by making a M1 bar, you keep Open, High, Low, and Close and throw the rest (around 70-80%) of the data away. When simulating ticks, the platform tries to "guess" this missing part, but as you can see, not very effectively: if you compare a period made of simulated ticks, and real ticks, you will see, that simulated ticks often contain unrealistic movements.
These movements lead to unpredictable results: this can lead to the false results of such EAs, as these EAs accidentaly exploit the effect of these unrealistic, false movements.
By collecting ticks, or getting historical ticks, you can backtest on the 100% of the data, and you can accurate results, AND your results of running the backtest on the _same period_, with the _same EA_ will be exactly the _same_.
If you need more info on acquiring ticks, see me at forexzap<at>gmail<dot>com.

Please everyone am new in here and am just trying to start trading make use of EuroX2_sl thou it's working to it's best but i need to know some better one which i can use or any other experts i can use with it to make my profits ok. Please i need explanation and help from you guys ,i love the one you are using here,plz how can i use it ...?

Jeff
Files:
eurox2_sl.ex4  11 kb

It's not tru, It's Joke , Check the time & How much pip get in just 1min , check open and tp time.

MQF:
See the evidence below,

Trade #38414, resulted in a profit of $481,700 trading 10 lots of EURUSD.

This picture evidence attest to Meta Trader 4 backtesting quality (and this platform is downloaded from Meta Trader itself).
A picture is worth a thousand word.

Hi, I am also developing an EA based on MA's, CCI and RSI. Could you please send your EA to me. I can give you a very important feedback.shijo234@gmail.com Thanks

Hello how you doing ,i love to test demo this EA and see if all this happen as you shown us here ,please can you get it send to me ,my email is jeffhonfor@yahoo. com

I will be expecting it as soon as possible.

Jeffzie

Hi  MQF
can u send me the EA. My email address is goodfriend81@hotmail.com

Open and close same order inside one timeframe can not realized in real market !

Hi MQF Can you send me a copy of your EA , my e-mail is speedy@proi.co.za
Reason: