9.2 Billion profit in 5 month as back tested in Meta Trader 4

See the evidence below,

Trade #38414, resulted in a profit of  $481,700 trading 10 lots of EURUSD.

This picture evidence attest to Meta Trader 4 backtesting quality (and this platform is downloaded from Meta Trader itself).
A picture is worth a thousand word.

Perhaps you meant to show us the data at 9:47(8) in the history center?

Craig: Do you recall the EURUSD ever being around 1.87, as shown in that picture?

Seems to be a case of corrupt data, proving nothing about the backtester.  As they say, rubish in rubish out! 

I can't recall EURUSD levels for 2005, but I do know the data does corrupt itself (you can tell when this happens as you expert suddenly starts making $$$), I have brought this up before but nobody at Metaquotes seems to give a s**t. Newdigital at TSD suggests only using Alpari data with MT4 disconnected.

MQF:
See the evidence below,

Trade #38414, resulted in a profit of $481,700 trading 10 lots of EURUSD.

This picture evidence attest to Meta Trader 4 backtesting quality (and this platform is downloaded from Meta Trader itself).

It's this copy of windows legal?

Musso - that is completely irrelevant? And impossible to see from a (Windows Vista) screenshot...

MQF:
See the evidence below,

Trade #38414, resulted in a profit of $481,700 trading 10 lots of EURUSD.

Hi MQF,

Can u pls send me the EA?im really interested in it.pls send to Zoren_cheng@yahoo.com.sg THANKS A LOT

Dear MQF.

What is your strategy?

Im working on Fractals and Chaos Theory.

I think its realistic.

Can u pls send me the EA?im really interested in it.pls send to mehdi_dehban@yahoo.com

Bests

mdehban:

Dear MQF.

What is your strategy?

Im working on Fractals and Chaos Theory.

I think its realistic.

Can u pls send me the EA?im really interested in it.pls send to mehdi_dehban@yahoo.com

Bests

On 12.05.2005 eur usd have not been around 1.8680.  You have imported data for gbp usd instead eur usd.
Reason: