how to embed a DLL program in an EA

Hi,

I developed very profitable EAs (50 EAs plus or less) in ten years of trading and 7 years of programming. Does anybody knows how to insert a DLL extension with an EA because as I am am a technical and financial analyst but not a geek unfortunately.

If somebody can show me a real example of it I will reward him I think! I expect to sell licences putting a DLL on my server. As my capital is low I hope to sell licences and then invest my capital later. 

Take a look at the backtest of this EA it turns 500 $ into 595,000 from 2008 to today (less than 6 years). Scalping. 100% success with 3 pips spreads assumption.

Many Thanks for your replies!!!!  :-)

When you open MetaEditor, in the Navigator you will find Scripts folder. Inside is Examples folder and inside that is DLL.

There you will find code sample that calls functions from dll and dll code itself.

thanks a lot! do you know how I can "link" an EA with a script? is there a special code to call a DLL file inside an EA?

Voconces:
thanks a lot! do you know how I can "link" an EA with a script? is there a special code to call a DLL file inside an EA?

By the way, DLLs reside on the target computer and the functions are imported into a legacy application like Metatrader.

I presume you mean link an EA with a DLL? If so then: 

1) Open MetaEditor

2) Press F1

3) Go to the search tab

4) type in "import" (without the quotes)  and press enter

5) read the documentation.

As a follow-up also try a web search for "MQL4 #import example" 

6) Good luck! 

Reason: