Pull multiple charts onto terminal simultaneously

Hello

I'm just checking with more experienced developers of MT4 than me that there really is no way of upgrading multiple charts' EAs simultaneously?

I have a 28 symbol strategy, and although I use a profile to set up all 28 charts arranged as I like on my Terminal, with template assigned, when I want to upgrade to v7 of my EA from v6, I need to drag the new version onto a chart, resave the template and then apply the new template to each other chart, one at a time.  Is there a quicker way?

Thanks

Question still stands, but may be moot.  I can use my profile to keep a EA-less template set of charts ready, then use this ChangeTemplate-All.mq4 script: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=4745795#post4745795 to change templates on all charts quickly.

strontiumDog:

Hello

I'm just checking with more experienced developers of MT4 than me that there really is no way of upgrading multiple charts' EAs simultaneously?

I have a 28 symbol strategy, and although I use a profile to set up all 28 charts arranged as I like on my Terminal, with template assigned, when I want to upgrade to v7 of my EA from v6, I need to drag the new version onto a chart, resave the template and then apply the new template to each other chart, one at a time.  Is there a quicker way?

Thanks

Don't change the name of your EA. Use the following to identify your EA

#property version "6.00"

angevoyageur:

Don't change the name of your EA. Use the following to identify your EA

I'm not changing the name - I'm changing the code.  Version changes cos the code does.  I have also noticed that templates cache versions of code.  If I compile EA v1.1, pull it onto a chart, and save the chart as a template, then tweak EA v1.1, when I restart the terminal and apply the template, the untweaked version appears to be applied.  This is well irritating, as it means I need to divorce the idea of templates controlling anything other than style and the EA applied to charts needs to be done through scripts.
Reason: