My Experts Advisor is not working - page 2

Now to the problem.

So, log shows that you are using some EA from myfxbook.com 

What is that? Data logger? Some signal copier?

It looks that EA needs some sort of username and password. 

Did you contact myfxbook.com support? 

Darko551: none of them is working.
qjol: WHRoeder used to say there are no mind readers here
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  2. I still do.

drazen64:

Nobody is trying to mock you, or to imply that you are an idiot.

I am fairly new here also and at first I was a bit surprised with occasional harsh tone of the local experts, but not for a long.  After few months I completely understood, even more I am really positively surprised with level of patience they have with poorly described problems.

You see, it is very hard to guess what is going on when you write "... none of my Expert Advisors is not working". 

There is a huge number of reasons, some of them a well known, but if you do not provide us with any details, then it will be very hard to guess where is the problem.

So, proper way to answer to qjol's message would be "Thanks,but I can not find that option on my platform, v4 build xxxx"

Ok,no problem.Now,how to resolve problem with my Money Manager Expert Advisor and other advisors that aren't working and I didn't change a thing in a meanwhile?

I have resolved MyFxBoook issue but I still can not resolve other issues.To be precise:when I try to attach EA on the screen it shows smiley face in the right corner and show up for a moment but shortly afterwards disappears

Darko551:

Ok,no problem.Now,how to resolve problem with my Money Manager Expert Advisor and other advisors that aren't working and I didn't change a thing in a meanwhile?

i realy can't understand, maybe i'm dumb

you haven't (still), provide any more details and you're waiting for someone to solve your problem

lets see some: "code", / "logs", / GetLastError

WHRoeder:

"Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.

Darko551:
I have resolved MyFxBoook issue but I still can not resolve other issues.To be precise:when I try to attach EA on the screen it shows smiley face in the right corner and show up for a moment but shortly afterwards disappears

Well at least you are starting to give some information about the problem now.

Did you look in the experts tab and the journal tab of the terminal window to see if there are any errors reported ?

Yes,I did,there are no error messages.These are messages:2014.07.01 18:34:09.173 Expert MT4 Money Manager v3 (1) GBPJPY.,Daily: loaded successfully

and every time after that: 2014.07.01 18:34:13.734 Expert MT4 Money Manager v3 (1) GBPJPY.,Daily: removed                                   Every time!

So it never says it was initialized ? Did you code the EA yourself ?

No i did not I have downloaded it from some site,I can attach it here if you want

Hello, am experiencing an EA problem, it doesn't want to attach to the chart, I keep getting " Initializing Dragon EA (Boom 1000, M15) failed with code 0 global initialization failed.  How can I fix this? 
Files:
Reason: