Suspend Pending Orders Temporarily?

Is there a way to suspend pending orders temporarily in MT4?

Eg. There is a news event that I want to avoid due to it's effects on the market, but I have dozens of pending orders set, which I would rather not cancel & have to re-set after the event has passed. If I could just "suspend" them from executing for a while it would be advantageous.

Thanks. 

no way

As in "no there isn't" which obviously there isn't, or "This is a ridiculous additon and metaquotes would never consider it as a feature!"?

Seems like a simple on off switch would suffice, or trade confirmation function would do it. 

It is because all of that can be done real easy and real fast using EA.

forex_tb:

As in "no there isn't" which obviously there isn't, or "This is a ridiculous additon and metaquotes would never consider it as a feature!"?

Seems like a simple on off switch would suffice, or trade confirmation function would do it. 

Because it's not in Metaquote's code, the order is on your broker's server. It can only be remove by your broker in response to a delete request, after the server verifies a) order isn't already opened (update behind,) and b) the market is beyond MODE_STOPLEVEL/FreezeLevel.
Reason: