OBJPROP_RAY_LEFT?

It seems that OBJPROP_RAY_LEFT is unavalible? 

ObjectSetInteger(0,StopLoss_Line,OBJPROP_RAY_LEFT,true);

It doesn't take any affact and I can't find it in the documentation any more.

Is there any thing i missed? 

luenbo:

This is what I like about the new Metaeditor. You never know, what works and what is only a dummy documentation.

You never know, whether such copy-pasted MQL5 feature is about being implemented later, or if they just deleted it from documentation because they decided the other way round. There is no public list of pending implementation (and maybe no internal list either).

DeepThought:

This is what I like about the new Metaeditor. You never know, what works and what is only a dummy documentation.

You never know, whether such copy-pasted MQL5 feature is about being implemented later, or if they just deleted it from documentation because they decided the other way round. There is no public list of pending implementation (and maybe no internal list either).

Is it suppose to help the OP ? Better refrain.

luenbo:

Object Trend.

It's obviously a bug, please report it to the ServiceDesk of Metaquotes.

angevoyageur:

Is it suppose to help the OP ? Better refrain.

Honestly, the best refrain I can see is probably "report to service desk". I doubt it is a bug, it is most probably a mistake from the copy / pasting, this is what I wanted to say.

If this unimplemented feature was an exception, but it is not. There are a lot of dummy and confusing features with the graphic objects, and features that do not work at all. If you were in the position of unintended tester, you would know.

Like this timeframe nonsense, which is in the docs from the beginning and which must have been reported multiple times: https://docs.mql4.com/constants/chartconstants/enum_timeframes 

angevoyageur:

Object Trend.

It's obviously a bug, please report it to the ServiceDesk of Metaquotes.

Yes, reported.

angevoyageur: Object Trend.It's obviously a bug, please report it to the ServiceDesk of Metaquotes.
OBJ_CHANNEL - MQL4 Documentation
OBJ_EXPANSION - MQL4 Documentation
OBJ_FIBO - MQL4 Documentation
OBJ_TREND - MQL4 Documentation

and many others

I agree, report it. Either is was erroneously removed from Object Properties - MQL4 Documentation or the rest of the documentation needs to be updated also.

DeepThought:

Honestly, the best refrain I can see is probably "report to service desk". I doubt it is a bug, it is most probably a mistake from the copy / pasting, this is what I wanted to say.

If this unimplemented feature was an exception, but it is not. There are a lot of dummy and confusing features with the graphic objects, and features that do not work at all. If you were in the position of unintended tester, you would know.

Like this timeframe nonsense, which is in the docs from the beginning and which must have been reported multiple times: https://docs.mql4.com/constants/chartconstants/enum_timeframes 

By a bug, I mean an error in general, either in documentation or in MT4/mql4.

After such a big changes, that seems to me perfectly normal, I don't see the point to continuously complain about this or that. I agree there is a lot of little things like this, but the only constructive way to manage that is to report it to the Service Desk.

Reason: