New User with Issues

Okay, I'm trying to download and use the MACD and template, but not going so well.  The demonstration video shows a zip file that has been opened (I think), but the files I'm downloading are plain files.  Secondly, the platform does not show the files, but if I try to re-download, they show up and say they're already there.  Why can't I see them in the data file off the platform?  Please help!

Thanks!

12821B:

Okay, I'm trying to download and use the MACD and template, but not going so well.  The demonstration video shows a zip file that has been opened (I think), but the files I'm downloading are plain files.  Secondly, the platform does not show the files, but if I try to re-download, they show up and say they're already there.  Why can't I see them in the data file off the platform?  Please help!

Thanks!

Codebase :

Any program published in the MQL4 library can be immediately started in the MetaTrader 4 terminal. Choose the program you like, and it will be downloaded and automatically compiled for you.

Open the Toolbox of the terminal, select the desired Expert Advisor or indicator in the Code Base tab and select "Download" in the right-click menu. The required mql4-program will be automatically downloaded and started on the current chart in your MetaTrader 4 terminal!

Reason: