Why doesn't the search box work any more? - page 2

SDC:

What kind of asinine response is that. Sometimes when I read your posts I wonder if you are even an adult.

I got news for you Tonny. This forum was never intended to be a platform for holding discussions about forum features, that is why it is not called forum features dot com. It is for discussing MT4 and MQL4. Those with intelligence would already realize this and if they have a question about something other than the MT4 or MQL4  they would make it clear exactly what they are talking about especially when the question is about something that is also a feature to the MT4 terminal and the MQL4 editor. The only reason I did not presume you would realize that and asked you to clarify is because I was making allowances for you.

I don't see what you are getting fired up for maybe you understood my comment out of context. And i do believe people can seek help in the site regarding the site so saying site features cant be discussed here is incorrect.

SDC & tonny, I suggest you to stop this senseless dispute.

Thank you to follow my advice.

Yes this dispute senseless.

The search box has now been fixed thanks service desk.

tonny:
The search box has now been fixed thanks service desk.

Search box still is not returning the appropriate results.  Compare search using mql4's search box with a Google search of mql4's site.

Thirteen:

Search box still is not returning the appropriate results.  Compare search using mql4's search box with a Google search of mql4's site.

Its has now included results from reference/documentation the only thing ive noticed is that there are no results from book still. What is it not doing in your opinion?

tonny:

Its has now included results from reference/documentation the only thing ive noticed is that there are no results from book still. What is it not doing in your opinion?

The mql4's search box is not returning the appropriate number of results based on keyword or author searches.  The links I provided above illustrate (using the keyword "DST") the difference between mql4's current search box and a Google search of the forums on mql4.com.  The search results are very, very different.

Thirteen:

The mql4's search box is not returning the appropriate number of results based on keyword or author searches.  The links I provided above illustrate (using the keyword "DST") the difference between mql4's current search box and a Google search of the forums on mql4.com.  The search results are very, very different.

Sorry im not that well familiar with author section. You will have to open a ticket in service desk to have a look.
Reason: