Backtesting in NO - visual mode?

Hi since the last version im not able to do a backtesting in no visual mode , i can only do seeing it , with the slower time and the mpossibility to do an optimization , why is this hapeing ?am i doing something wrong?

When i press Start , the button change to stop but the green bar is not starting is like frozen never starts... on journal last message is my EA is initilized!

for older versions iis working fine!

reivaj117:

Hi since the last version im not able to do a backtesting in no visual mode , i can only do seeing it , with the slower time and the mpossibility to do an optimization , why is this hapeing ?am i doing something wrong?

When i press Start , the button change to stop but the green bar is not starting is like frozen never starts... on journal last message is my EA is initilized!

Which build ? Did you get some error message in the Journal tab ?

angevoyageur:

Which build ? Did you get some error message in the Journal tab ?

no errors... is just stopped , the green line is not starting moving .on journal i only get the message of the inputs of the EA and before that EA loaded succesfuly 

reivaj117:

no errors... is just stopped , the green line is not starting moving .on journal i only get the message of the inputs of the EA and before that EA loaded succesfuly 

You have to post the code if you need help.
Reason: