Automated Trading Championship 2007 - page 5

MQF:
Opps,

The 10 billion system, and its only till May, 2005 , what would it have been if it back tested till 2007. 7.28 ?
The modeling quality says it 90% so I must have a pretty good trading system.

Any one who can beat me in producing this numbers in MT 4?

Hi MQF,

Can u pls send me ur EA,im really interested in ur automated system. zoren_cheng@yahoo.com.sg thanks a lot.

wow monster EA, thats unbelievable

maybe just joke :D

lets see who will win

As of today, 2007.09.08, my EA entered in the ATC 2007, has been checked 7 times. The EA has not been changed, but the Strategy Tester results have been very different. Example: the net profit on 2007.09.06 was $171266.02 and on 2007.09. 08 is $110554. 29. My question is why the big difference if EA has had no changes ?

Same for me: two test runs which appear to have the same pre-conditions give different results. Why?

We can use for testing of your EAs any data! Especially for checking for possible errors

I suggest testing the experts freely on any chosen period but to choose one period before the contest starts, test all the EA's on this period and publish a ranking who did best in the pre-contest period (and include the reports if possible). This would give all the viewers a nice idea of whom to watch during the contest.

stringo:
We can use for testing of your EAs any data! Especially for checking for possible errors

But the testing was done based on the same period and the model was "every tick" and the

"currency symbol" GBPUSD did not changed and the EA did not changed

Does that mean there is more than one history based on the 1 min chart and all other variables are keept the same?

History data is the same, but trade settings can be different (spreads, swaps etc)

stringo:
History data is the same, but trade settings can be different (spreads, swaps etc)

Please respond to previous post on this thread.

wackena 2007.09.05 17:52

Thank you for clarifying the msmatched chart errors.

1. Just for comparison, are there any differences in "Symbol properties" used for MetaQuotes testing of EAs for ATC 2007 and the values in downloaded build 209 ?

2. When we use MetaQuotes posted Strategy Tester procedures ( 'Automated Trading Championshio 2007: Common Errors in Expert Advisors' ), should we expect to see identical results between MetaQuotes ST results and participant's results ? And, if not. What are possible reasons ?

1. There was only one difference in the properties - zero spread

2. Download latest build 210

Reason: