Indicators too much...

Probably i have too much indicators in my platforms, demo and real, and run them on the same time so my computer runs slow. I want to remove the indicators that are not used but how can i do that in the best and fastest way. Should i do this manual, or is there a feature somewhere that detects the used and not used indicators?

Thanks

i have the same problem and cant figure which indicator is in used and not in used .... i am using to many indicators ...i hope metaqutes can add a feature that detect the used and not in use indicators...thanks

MAG_GOLD: cant figure which indicator is in used and not in used
Right click -> indicator list, or control-I

MAG_GOLD:

i have the same problem and cant figure which indicator is in used and not in used .... i am using to many indicators ...i hope metaqutes can add a feature that detect the used and not in use indicators...thanks

Indicators that are attached to chart will always in use unless the user explicitly remove it from the chart.

You can have as many indicator as you wish, it will not slow your computer, unless the indicator are redrawed and/or recalculated at each tick.

check the loop, if there is something like : for( i= Bars; i >=0; i--), it will draw ( or calculate depend of the indicator) all the indicator at each tick, and slow down the backtest as and when it goes forward

WHRoeder:
MAG_GOLD: cant figure which indicator is in used and not in used
Right click -> indicator list, or control-I

thanks for reply...

but what i mean is the indictors which are in the navigator > Custome Indicators .....

that list need to have some thing to tell us that this indicator is in use...

becouse i have too many indicators in the list and also too many in my charts...

and i want to delete some of them .. in safe way that my charts dont miss any indicator that are in use...

thnx

Reason: