Service Desk response time - page 2

qjol:

open MetaTrader ---> tap on the three rectangles one above the other (like this ) ---> setings or messages

inside you'll find your ID

Thank you so much Qjol and SDC. I am nearly there qjol. I get to the apps and see all the icons of MT4, MT5 and other apps, in the status bar I see the 3 vertical squares, I click on MT4 icon and the app maximises to full screen and I can not access the 3 vertical squares. Thank you for your patience Qjol.

no, first open the MT then tap the three rectangles

i think SDC is right, find a kid 10 years old (older than that is a problem ) he's gonna do it in less than 2 seconds (if it takes more than that, he is older than 10 )

qjol:

no, first open the MT then tap the three rectangles

i think SDC is right, find a kid 10 years old (older than that is a problem ) he's gonna do it in less than 2 seconds (if it takes more than that, he is older than 10 )

Thank you Qjol, I have arranged to see my grandchildren in an hours time, so fingers crossed. Thank you for your patience, take care, Teddy.

Hi qjol, I re-read the manual! For the menu that you showed in your picture to appear so as to access "Messages", "Settings" you hold down the "Multitask key" until the menu appears. I was just quickly pressing it (like for all the other keys). I am now the proud owner of a "MetaQuotes ID". Thank you guys, take care, Teddy.

i'm happy to hear that
Reason: