Problem Resolved [Please Delete Thread] - page 2

SDC:

I guess what could be done is to log every time a change in the Ask happens without a change in the Bid and vice versa

that's exactly what i wrote in the code above

edit: you meant "without a change in the Bid and vice versa" this is not "exactly" in the code above

Well I wouldnt mind betting there still in no Ask Price in the tick. They always used to be OHLCV I bet they are now OHLCVS. Hence the series arrays in OnCalculate.

i don't think so, why do it that way, it's a waste of resources (i spoke to a broker once), but like you said "what difference does it make"

Yes it really is not important and we could continue all day, im right, no I am, not your not I am .. hahaha

But yeah anyway, I'll bet you ten bucks I'm right ;)

You owe me 10 bucks

you know what just for the challenge i just called my broker and they told me that they sending the bid and the ask separately and rhe spread is just calculated (ask - bid)

Well I dont know that I would trust a broker to know the format of a tick he would have to be an MT4 developer to know that, we need to find someone who knows how to work with current MT4 tick data. before the recent upgrades the MT4 tick format was known to be:

datetime OHLCV

Problem Resolved [Please Delete Thread]
You can't delete a thread if it is beneficial for anyone who would face a similar situation.

qjol:

You owe me 10 bucks

you know what just for the challenge i just called my broker and they told me that they sending the bid and the ask separately and rhe spread is just calculated (ask - bid)

angevoyageur 2014.05.12 12:16 | 109.236.138.107 | ban #
qjol:

nop, even when the ask himself is changing (without the bid) a tick is generated

i believe, the spread is calculated: "ask - bid"

Right.
You don't believe me ?

SaiLyfee:

Problem Resolved [Please Delete Thread]
Thank you

This forum is not only for you. Why do you change your initial post ?

This topic won't be deleted.

Reason: