Build 646: Not getting correct data for the last bar High/Low and volume

This happens in many pairs and the problem doesn't disappear unless I delete the historical data and force MetaTrader to download it again. I've tested in Oanda and Alpari and it happens in both of them:

As you can in the 1st one, the last bar (7th May) doesn't show any spread and barely any volume, and it's not correct. On the 2nd image, on the last days of EUR/USD there are a lot of those bars.

I don't know if it's related of having 50+ charts open at a time, but I've done it in the last builds and I never got any problem.

Jasus5457:

This happens in many pairs and the problem doesn't disappear unless I delete the historical data and force MetaTrader to download it again. I've tested in Oanda and Alpari and it happens in both of them:

As you can in the 1st one, the last bar (7th May) doesn't show any spread and barely any volume, and it's not correct. On the 2nd image, on the last days of EUR/USD there are a lot of those bars.

I don't know if it's related of having 50+ charts open at a time, but I've done it in the last builds and I never got any problem.

First chart is GBPUSD. Second is EURUSD. I don't understand your problem.

angevoyageur: First chart is GBPUSD. Second is EURUSD. I don't understand your problem.

On GBPUSD the may 7th bar is only 1 pip high - didn't update. On the EURUSD the last few (April) bars are small and haven't updated. My chart shows GBPUSD on may 7 was a 35 pip day.

WHRoeder:

On GBPUSD the may 7th bar is only 1 pip high - didn't update. On the EURUSD the last few (April) bars are small and haven't updated. My chart shows GBPUSD on may 7 was a 35 pip day.

Ah ok. Thank you.

Bump. This is a bug that arises from using 50+ charts in MetaTrader, but came with this last build.

Jasus5457:
Bump. This is a bug that arises from using 50+ charts in MetaTrader, but came with this last build.

IMHO it's not a bug, just memory problem

try to reduce the max bar in history / chart to something reasonable lats say 5000 for example

how to do it: go to Tools ---> Options ---> Charts (see pic. attached)

qjol:

IMHO it's not a bug, just memory problem

try to reduce the max bar in history / chart to something reasonable lats say 5000 for example

how to do it go to Tools ---> Options ---> Charts (see pic. attached)

Tried that before, doesn't work :( I'll try using my 64bits laptop I guess

have you deleted the *.hst files first ?

Yes I did. I tried on a different computer and the same problem arises, independently of the broker. MetaTrader can't handle a lot of charts anymore, it sucks that a new build ruins the program lol.

i can confirm this bug;

double Upper = iHigh(Symbol(),Period(),Bar);

double Lower = iLow(Symbol(),Period(),Bar);

now

double Upper = High[Bar];

double Lower = Low[Bar];

where Bar is 1, so i try to get high and low of previous bar. It returns open instead of high and close. This may cause huge trouble!

Reason: