Bad Data

How can I restrict Bad Data / Holiday data, (same open, close, high, low and volume 1)?

Even though I remove thru History Center, these are updated automatically.

change the broker or offline chart

umeshchsharma:

How can I restrict Bad Data / Holiday data, (same open, close, high, low and volume 1)?

Even though I remove thru History Center, these are updated automatically.

Do you mean O=H=L=C and V=1? It seems to be a valid candle, what do you have trouble with?

DeepThought: Do you mean O=H=L=C and V=1? It seems to be a valid candle, what do you have trouble with?

Not valid, no tick (change in price.) See "Free-of-Holes" Charts - MQL4 Articles

My broker also generates them sometimes at end of week (4pm ET)

WHRoeder:

Not valid, no tick (change in price.) See "Free-of-Holes" Charts - MQL4 Articles

My broker also generates them sometimes at end of week (4pm ET)

I understand, that some indicators may not like it, but still - volume=1 means there was a single tick. When there was no tick, there would not be a candle, or would be?

It is like a 1-tick chart - it consists only of such candles. And it does not generate any errors by terminal, so that was why I asked about the trouble .

Single-Tick Chart

DeepThought: still - volume=1 means there was a single tick. When there was no tick, there would not be a candle, or would be?
  1. Volume=1 means there was a single tick. O=H=L=C means there was NO tick. It's bad data.
  2. When there is no tick there is no candle (excluding the link posted)
Reason: