Can any one HELP to find an error in an EA? - page 2

janika86:

So is this works now? Sorry but i made this with molanis I dont really know programming language...

It's always a mystery to me, why people are buying commercial product and then come to a forum to get free help ?? Is there not a support for this product ?

angevoyageur:
It's always a mystery to me, why people are buying commercial product and then come to a forum to get free help ?? Is there not a support for this product ?

sorry i get it for free, and it did work well, but on this EA I did everything same as before and it just doesnt work, and I dont know the reason thats why I try to find some answers...

angevoyageur:

In this case a broker has a free EABuilder for clients to use

but the broker doesn't explain how to solve problems created with its own EABuilder

*** Generated with IronFX EA Builder 3.1 ***
*** www.ironfx.com ***
*** Released 2011-02-00 ***

it is producing crap products and the broker is not supporting its own product

be glad that you know how to code your own programs

I am not a programmer, I am just a broker who try to make his strategy work in an EA, please understand me a bit...

janika86:

I am not a programmer, I am just a broker who try to make his strategy work in an EA, please understand me a bit...

yes i understand, if you want to use this EABuilder you need to learn how to code for fixing the errors you get.

did you try to read the code of this EA ??

janika86:

I am just a broker...

you are a broker ?

janika86:
sorry i get it for free, and it did work well, but on this EA I did everything same as before and it just doesnt work, and I dont know the reason thats why I try to find some answers...
deVries:

In this case a broker has a free EABuilder for clients to use

but the broker doesn't explain how to solve problems created with its own EABuilder

it is producing crap products and the broker is not supporting its own product

be glad that you know how to code your own programs

Ah ok. Thank you for the explanation.

qjol:
you are a broker ?

He probably means a trader...

Thats what I meant...

the question is still anyone can help me in this or not?
Reason: