Timeframe 3m,10m Possible?

Is this possible to use timeframe 3m,10m for EA, which is not available in chart?

See Offline chart.

deysmacro:
See Offline chart.

Yes.that i know. but i like to use these timeframe for writing EA.

Possible?

Use period converter then.

sheriffonline:

Yes.that i know. but i like to use these timeframe for writing EA.

Possible?

if you do not required visual images of, say, the H3 candle then it is a simple matter to code H3 using blending of a lower timeframes, start at M1.

sheriffonline:

Is this possible to use timeframe 3m,10m for EA, which is not available in chart?

Yes.

You can print the values of any indicator with the listed ENUM_TIMEFRAMES and see for yourself.

The EA would have to run in variance to the standard time frame you throw it on. In example I can use 8,10,12 min indicators but watch a back test only in standard timeframes(1,5,15,etc).

Coolaid:

Yes.

You can print the values of any indicator with the listed ENUM_TIMEFRAMES and see for yourself.

The EA would have to run in variance to the standard time frame you throw it on. In example I can use 8,10,12 min indicators but watch a back test only in standard timeframes(1,5,15,etc).

"Note. Timeframes, different from the standard timeframes of the client terminal (PERIOD_M1, PERIOD_M5, PERIOD_M15, PERIOD_M30, PERIOD_H1, PERIOD_H4, PERIOD_D1, PERIOD_MN1, PERIOD_W1) can be used when working with offline charts".
Reason: