Can't load library of the tests that coming with MT4 Error 126

Hello,

I installed MT4 on Win 8 and when I attempt to use the external dll library similar to the sample that coming with MT4 I get an error " can't load library xxx.dll error 126".

What is the problem that causes the sample of MT4 to not working also ?

If anyone face this problem and can help I appreciate that !!

The same dll and the MT4 sample works well in another Win 7 operating system.

esalem:

Hello,

I installed MT4 on Win 8 and when I attempt to use the external dll library similar to the sample that coming with MT4 I get an error " can't load library xxx.dll error 126".

What is the problem that causes the sample of MT4 to not working also ?

If anyone face this problem and can help I appreciate that !!

The same dll and the MT4 sample works well in another Win 7 operating system.

Did you check what is error 126 ?

Hello,

I have the same problem on two similar WinXP. On one station loading of dll is ok and on another I have error 126. Both MT4 build 711.

I checked all dependecens and are the same.  I don't know where to look farther. If in the meantime somebody found the solution. I would be very thankfull:)

ziom:

Hello,

I have the same problem on two similar WinXP. On one station loading of dll is ok and on another I have error 126. Both MT4 build 711.

I checked all dependecens and are the same.  I don't know where to look farther. If in the meantime somebody found the solution. I would be very thankfull:)

You have to allow use of DLL in MT4 options (Ctrl+O, Expert Advisors tab) AND in your EA options (F7, Common tab).

It is not the case, I checked it once again and It does not work:(

ziom:
It is not the case, I checked it once again and It does not work:(
Check your DLL then.
Reason: