Bull/Bear candle

Dear all,

I did open this question several months ago but since then I couldnt find another answer but it is impossible to know that information. Please help me out to get rid of this idea at least.

We have full bull candle. Then next candle open at Open Price. How do I know at the OPEN PRICE that the candle will be bear?

Thanks

greenhorse04:

Dear all,

I did open this question several months ago but since then I couldnt find another answer but it is impossible to know that information. Please help me out to get rid of this idea at least.

We have full bull candle. Then next candle open at Open Price. How do I know at the OPEN PRICE that the candle will be bear?

Thanks

You don't.

If it is possible to know, we would all be millionaires.

greenhorse04:

Dear all,

Thanks

So naive question. On historical data all is possible, but trading occurs on live data, you can't predict the future.

Heey I know it is naive. I just asked. Thanks and good luck to all
Reason: