discrepancies in the calculation of EA in MT4

I am using 1 on MT4 EA created by me. but as far as programming the system to run through the various functions on MT4 that sometimes functions to be dropped qua.khong not know anyone like me and do not know how to overcome it?
I noticed then that the rapid fluctuations in the price of this case is very likely to occur. whether the market is due to run faster than when not running, the Start function has finished running back not misleading?
P / S: I use english is not very good.

nobody can help me?

You should rephrase your enquiry. I am completely lost in your broken English, so I cannot answer anything.

gemini0506:
nobody can help me?

Maybe nobody understands what you are asking - I don't

If you are using an automatic translator (e.g. translate.google.com) you must use very simple sentence structure. Your post is unintelligible.

I'm having problems with EA. The problem here is that it does not run properly.

p/s:i'm no speak english

stay put i'm sending someone to your house/office to check it out
are you serious ?
attached your code then someone can try to help you

example,, in my Start function has two different functions but when run it only runs 1 and repeat function Start

gemini0506: I'm having problems with EA. The problem here is that it does not run properly.
gemini0506:example,, in my Start function has two different functions but when run it only runs 1 and repeat function Start
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  2. Post your code (using SRC). There are no mind readers here.
Reason: