anyone knows how to close open order in mt4 android

Recently I am using mt4 android mobile version.I open the order but it seems the is no option to close order.does anyone know how to do it.also current version is very basic.it didn't HV trailing stop features.adding this feature will help.metaquotes need to realise this.also no feature to load custom indicators.this will b very helpful.this is my opinion.pls share yours too

HV trailing stop
You don't mind draining your mobile battery?

deysmacro:
You don't mind draining your mobile battery?
I don't think using TS will drain battery.one can recharge in 4 hrs on average whichis quite sufficient iI think

Do you know TS will use cpu power and terminal must be open without closing it to make it work? Basically, there are factors you have to count in if you want to have a TS function enabled for android terminals, including Internet/Mobile Internet/WiFI/Etc.

MirTD:

Recently I am using mt4 android mobile version.I open the order but it seems the is no option to close order.does anyone know how to do it.

tap and hold the position you wanna close

next

next

and finally

MirTD:

this is my opinion.pls share yours too

i'm tired to share mine

qjol:

next

next

and finally

i'm tired to share mine

tnx!I didn't know that' .didn't find in any documentary too.ll try when current position is in profit;)

deysmacro:
Do you know TS will use cpu power and terminal must be open without closing it to make it work? Basically, there are factors you have to count in if you want to have a TS function enabled for android terminals, including Internet/Mobile Internet/WiFI/Etc.
I know that;)I can tolerate all that ..what I am say in is..rechargin battery from hour to hour all solve the battery probs..androi phone has WiFi' etc no probes even a basic phone has that nowadays:)

Custom indicators loading in mt4 android apps..is this possible..this is very desirable*

qjol:

next

next

and finally

i'm tired to share mine

another problem..is tbr a way to remove indicators from mt4 android?
Reason: