simple stop and reverse martingale EA

Hi,

I'm looking for a simple martingale EA that would reverse the BUY and SELL signals using the martingale method and when it hits for example BUY take profit it would start with BUY signal.

For examle it would BUY 0.1 lots, stop lose, SELL 0.2 lots, SL, BUY 0.4 lots, SL, SELL 0.8 lots, TP and then again SELL 0.1 lots and so on.

I found many similar EAs but not exactly the one I'm looking for.

I found Another Martnigale EA made by Totom Sukopratomo that works very similar, but it takes signals to BUY and SELL form RSI.

It has has the same functions I'm looking for: adjustable number of lots, deeplevel - number of losing trades before it starts from the beginning, and adjustable stop loss and take profit, only it doesn't reverse the signals.

If anybody could help me to find the EA I mentioned or adjust this Another Martingale EA, I would be very grateful. I'm no programmer so I can't make this on my own...

Thanks and best regards

Michael
Files:

Try this one :
Files:
a_r_n_3.mq4  9 kb

This one is improved but goes into an endless loop when the Equity == 0, I don't know why.
Files:
a_r_n_v2.mq4  9 kb

Should you just put a condition so that it would not run if equity == 0 ? Just some logic only.

cupahutla:

Hi,

I'm looking for a simple martingale EA that would reverse the BUY and SELL signals using the martingale method and when it hits for example BUY take profit it would start with BUY signal.

For examle it would BUY 0.1 lots, stop lose, SELL 0.2 lots, SL, BUY 0.4 lots, SL, SELL 0.8 lots, TP and then again SELL 0.1 lots and so on.

I found many similar EAs but not exactly the one I'm looking for.

I found Another Martnigale EA made by Totom Sukopratomo that works very similar, but it takes signals to BUY and SELL form RSI.

It has has the same functions I'm looking for: adjustable number of lots, deeplevel - number of losing trades before it starts from the beginning, and adjustable stop loss and take profit, only it doesn't reverse the signals.

If anybody could help me to find the EA I mentioned or adjust this Another Martingale EA, I would be very grateful. I'm no programmer so I can't make this on my own...

Thanks and best regards

Michael

Hi, I am also looking for this type of ea, can you share yours?

sorry to open the thread but does anyone have this one EA thank you so much
Reason: