Help with EA using AutoFib.

Hi everyone,

I am trying to put together an EA using the AutoFib tool. If the retracement trend is bearish then price pulls back and touches 50% fib but respects the level sell at open of next bar as long as it opens below 50% . If trend is bullish and pulls back to 50% and respects level BUY at the open of next bar as long as it opens above 50%.

If bearish and breaks above 61.8 BUY at open of next bar above level. If bullish and breaks below 61.8 go SHORT at open of next bar below.

I am trying to incorporate this into the openfibo order script but I am new to MT4 and have no idea where to even start. Does anyone have something along these lines or something that will give me a good start at least.

Many thanks.

Ryan

Files:

post only MQ4 files

Sorry, this is just the order script that opens a limit order above 100% and below 0% for the break, but I want to adjust if for the logic mentioned above but dont know where to start. any help appreciated.

Ryan

Files:

When writing MQ4 eas do you need to call a certain indicator into the script or are certain ones ones bult in such as RSI, MA, Fibo ect?
Reason: