Strategy tester open prices model and master custom indicator development

How is a custom indicator supposed to call other custom indicator values from just the open price time, such as seen by using the strategy tester in open prices model?

So for example: at opening of a new candle/bar (where only the open price is showing)

-- What are the prices of the custom indicators? Is there a similarly iOpen for custom indicators?

My knowledge of develping custom indicators is really lacking on this issue of what time of bar you would like to see values.

I think that is just badly worded. It works on the bar just completed, so it should be the the previous OHLC price(in theory)

EAs that only work on newly open bars are normally coded to work on the values of Bar[1]

Subgenius: How is a custom indicator supposed to call other custom indicator values from just the open price time, such as seen by using the strategy tester in open prices model
Most Indicators work on Close so it can't be done. But since the Close[i+1] and Open[i] is one tick different, the indicator shouldn't be much different.
Reason: