i have problems optimizing own Ea not showing results in optimization, like no pending orders triggered into market order

Hi, i am making an Ea that uses only pending orders. The problem i have is that when i optimize is that the strategy tester does not give any passes positive or negative only 0 and 0 orders triggered into market order. So it is impossible to optimize. But when i select one of this passes with 0 orders randomly from the result list in optimization, and i configure this line and i test it, it actually shows me positive or negative results. So i don't know what could be the problem, as in optimization this passes that are profitable are not triggering any order by tester, but at backtest i have no problem with them.

I attach picture.

Please i need some help here as this is frustrting

Thanks

Daniel

--

Here is the picture:

tester optimization problem

1. Did you set expert properties?
  2. Don't post your image again, Please edit your original post.

daniel1983:
thank you, i have attached the picture

Show us the source code and somebody will help you if it is not too much of help.

daniel1983:
Hi, i am making an Ea that uses only pending orders. The problem i have is that when i optimize is that the strategy tester does not give any passes positive or negative only 0 and 0 orders triggered into market order. So it is impossible to optimize. But when i select one of this passes with 0 orders randomly from the result list in optimization, and i configure this line and i test it, it actually shows me positive or negative results. So i don't know what could be the problem, as in optimization this passes that are profitable are not triggering any order by tester, but at backtest i have no problem with them.

I attach picture.

Please i need some help here as this is frustrting

Thanks

Daniel

--

Here is the picture:

how do you open the first trade ?? can you or your programmer show us

i had a similar situation but that was with using an object before opening first trade

V625 StrategyTester Optimization bug ObjectFind ??

before opening an ordersend there was a check for a level of an object

Thank you for the answer, i will check this week for the code.

deVries, thank you, maybe it is in this way the solving of the problem, as the first order is open like this,

It starts a buy pending order and a sell pending order, and at the price that it is at this starting lets say "startingprice" it draws a line for me to know exactly at wich point the Ea is opening the pending orders. I don't know really wich one, the order or the line is opened first.

Can you tell me something more about this deVries?

I will sho the programmer the thread you opened, if you dont mind will do a copy paste to her email.

Thank you!!

at starting it draws a line for you to know exactly at wich point the Ea is opening the pending orders.

at this level the Ea is opening the (pending) orders. Same logic as V625 StrategyTester Optimization bug ObjectFind ??

Hi friends,

The problem was solved in the way deVries told. It was the line that was interfering,

so the programmer finally added a function to not use the line while optimization and this way now i'm happy optimizing!!

Thanks a lot!

Daniel Lüchinger

Can someone please be specific on how to fix this problem. Thank you.

Reason: