MetaEditor clone windows problem

Hello everybody,

has anybody come across the following issue: if a new window is opened up in MetaEditor (Window-->New Window) it is supposed to allow one to access different parts of the file, isn't it? But when I scroll to a part I need in the new window, the original window automatically scrolls there as well, making the new window function useless. I have build 610 on Win 7.

Can one recommend how to turn it back to normal (different parts of one file in different windows)? Thanks a lot.

This problem as been noticed by others before. The MT developeres have been warned about this malfunction but have not yet fixed the problem. Still waiting for them to act upon it. My advice would be for you to tell them through ServiceDesk about this. Maybe they will pay attention this time.

Thanks, I at least see this problem is not caused by a wrong configuration at my laptop. I never used Service Desk, thought as far as the software is free the developers are not obliged to fix anything.

qomment:
Thanks, I at least see this problem is not caused by a wrong configuration at my laptop. I never used Service Desk, thought as far as the software is free the developers are not obliged to fix anything.

I am sure Metaquotes makes money with mt4! Of coursel not by selling the terminal to us (like Tradestation) but offering the package to the brokers. The free terminal brings a lot of clients!

On the other hand we are risking real money and forcing the update to build 6++ still a buggy software is from my viewpoint a darned cheek.

Gooly

Reason: