Did someone notice the following problems: ?
- While debugging sometimes two terminals (or more) are launched, especially when the first one seems to be busy
- Profiler does not display any tab, nothing happen while using it.
- Button "ALL" (select all ?) in Objects list is not working
- While debugging sometimes two terminals (are more) are launched, especially when the first one seems to be busy
Never experimented that.
Can explain what you tried please ?
What's your configuration ? Can you try with build 628 ? If these problems are still present, can you provide a way to reproduce it.
An Alert window is displayed ?
About one-click, no idea.
The coded line goes
Print ("x1min"); Alert(Symbol(),(" "),TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_MINUTES),(" 4xUP "+Bid));PlaySound("yo.wav");Sleep(1000000);
The yo.wav sounds off but without the alert window. These are false positives as I can't find any trade on any of the charts. The one click happens even after going into hibernate and not just a reboot on Win8. I havn't changed or had to change any code from when this ran in b509, where this wasn't an issue.
The one-click agreement is infuriating as I trade news also where the initial implementation was a godsend.
As to the double instance of metatrader, I have seen it once while using b628 where one was several times smaller in memory usage.(If I never opened up TaskManager, I would never have noticed) I killed the smaller one with task manager without it affecting the operation of metatrader.
More details about 625:
* The opening of 2 or more terminals when starting a new debug session arrives especially if the current terminal is a busy (for example a consuming EA or any other event from the terminal)... this happens REALLY often.
* About the "button all" it's when you press CTRL+B (to have the list of objects of your chart) there is a new button below "delete") I imagine this is to select all the list of object, but it's not working properly.
* And for profiler, I think it's not yet ready. I never saw it working even with a simple EA.
To add comments, please log in or register