Tool to automatically execute trade

Hi,

Is there a way to set a trade (similar to what you usually do with buy/sell limits or buy/sell stops) in such a way that it only executes "on the way back"? E.g. If the price is currently at 0.900, I would like to set a trade at say, 0.950 but I only want the trade to execute on the way DOWN. So it should allow the price to go up PAST 0.950 without executing the trade and only when the direction of price movement changes and the price starts moving DOWN PAST 0.950 should it execute.

risef:

Hi,

Is there a way to set a trade (similar to what you usually do with buy/sell limits or buy/sell stops) in such a way that it only executes "on the way back"? E.g. If the price is currently at 0.900, I would like to set a trade at say, 0.950 but I only want the trade to execute on the way DOWN. So it should allow the price to go up PAST 0.950 without executing the trade and only when the direction of price movement changes and the price starts moving DOWN PAST 0.950 should it execute.

There is a way,create EA wait for price reach level 0.950 + xx pips and place then pending stopsell at 0.950

risef:

Hi,

You have to make your own EA then. That's the way we all do for custom trade executions.
Reason: