Build 587 MT4 for mobile applications

Hi, Just tried to partially close a position while I was outdoors on my iPhone and noticed a newer version of MT4, Build 587, has been installed. But there's no 'Partial Close' option on this version that I can see!

Has anyone else come across this issue or is there another way to partial close on mobile applications?

Please let me know.

Cheers

Gary

Hillster:

Hi, Just tried to partially close a position while I was outdoors on my iPhone and noticed a newer version of MT4, Build 587, has been installed. But there's no 'Partial Close' option on this version that I can see!

Has anyone else come across this issue or is there another way to partial close on mobile applications?

Please let me know.

Cheers

Gary

Hold down your finger on the trade you want to close. On the popup window, choose Close, then you have a window where you can select the volume to close (all if you don't change).

That's great many thanks. I thought it would of closed all my positions so didn't touch it. Thanks again.

Hillster:
That's great many thanks. I thought it would of closed all my positions so didn't touch it. Thanks again.
Of course, I tried on a demo account.
Reason: