Need help about trades filtering

Is there any possibility that my question is that suppose I am trading 5 pairs and I have 5 profiles in MT4 for each pair separately and I have many trades opened for each pair in the Terminal Window I don't wanna see other opened positions like If I am in EUR/USD profile I want to see only Eur/Usd positions how can I apply a view filter for each profile it makes me confusing working on opened positions if there are more pairs and many positions

fxninjai:
Is there any possibility that my question is that suppose I am trading 5 pairs and I have 5 profiles in MT4 for each pair separately and I have many trades opened for each pair in the Terminal Window I don't wanna see other opened positions like If I am in EUR/USD profile I want to see only Eur/Usd positions how can I apply a view filter for each profile it makes me confusing working on opened positions if there are more pairs and many positions

yes there is create an indicator that writes the open trades you wanna see in separate window

I am trying to search and download that type of indicator but seems it will take time for me to get it if u know any good one plz suggest thnx for the prompt reply :)

iExposure

qjol:
iExposure

hmm let me try :) thnx gjol

fxninjai:

hmm let me try :) thnx gjol

I tried it but it is a different thing I want to see a window just like similar to the Terminal window but showing only trades of my selected pair and hide other trades for filter view

fxninjai:

I tried it but it is a different thing I want to see a window just like similar to the Terminal window but showing only trades of my selected pair and hide other trades for filter view

lets say if u have 50 positions opened it will be a cumbersome difficult job to search trades for each pair and if u r trading like 10 pairs :(

I want a profile dedicated to each pair and I want to attach an indicator so I can view only particular pair trades

Oanda keeps each trades in its own trees so u can manage easily but mt4 still lack some features like there is no built in option to close all trades in a single click

fxninjai:

impossible (for now)

fxninjai:
like there is no built in option to close all trades in a single click

if i'm not mistaken it exist in MT5
Reason: