Login on different devices

Hi

Is it possible to have the same login for MetaTrader 4 on more than one computer and an Android tablet ?

I have workstations at home and work and a tablet that I would like to have the same login across all three - is this possible ?

I am new to MetaTrader and have a demo account.

Thanks

N

Anamorphic:

Hi

Is it possible to have the same login for MetaTrader 4 on more than one computer and an Android tablet ?

I have workstations at home and work and a tablet that I would like to have the same login across all three - is this possible ?

I am new to MetaTrader and have a demo account.

Thanks

N

It is not possible? It always possible. If the account number and password is correct.

Hi

I logged in initially on my tablet and created a demo account but for some reason it didn't email a confirmation with my details so, I am struggling to replicate the same details on the desktop version. Also, when I try to create a new demo account on the desktop, it doesn't give me option to create a demo account.

Anamorphic:

Hi

I logged in initially on my tablet and created a demo account but for some reason it didn't email a confirmation with my details so, I am struggling to replicate the same details on the desktop version. Also, when I try to create a new demo account on the desktop, it doesn't give me option to create a demo account.

Depends on the broker you use. Try InstaForex or LiteForex.

Thank you for your help, I managed to sort it out using InstaForex.

Much appreciated !

Reason: