Build 625 error

Hi,

I think ther is an issue with the build 625.

When i upload an ea compiled before installing buid 625 it works correctly. But if i recompile the same ea and upload i get the message 'global initialization failed, invalid ex4 file.

I tried with buil 628 with same result.

Are metatrader and metaeditor compatible ?

Could someon help ?

thanks

where is the MT4 installed ?

maybe it's UAC issue

eba973:

Hi,

I think ther is an issue with the build 625.

When i upload an ea compiled before installing buid 625 it works correctly. But if i recompile the same ea and upload i get the message 'global initialization failed, invalid ex4 file.

I tried with buil 628 with same result.

Are metatrader and metaeditor compatible ?

Could someon help ?

thanks

Are you compiling your .mq4 file to an EX4 or EX5 ? and what is the build number for your MetaEditor ?

RaptorUK:
and what is the build number for your MetaEditor ?

@ RaptorUK it's not supposed to be updated along with MetaTrader ?

RaptorUK:
Are you compiling your .mq4 file to an EX4 or EX5 ? and what is the build number for your MetaEditor ?

Yes i'm compiling to ex4 and the metaeditor buil is 915 (uploaded with metatrader build 628

qjol:
@ RaptorUK it's not supposed to be updated along with MetaTrader ?

Yes it is but that wouldn't prevent a User using a saved old build of MetaEditor.

eba973:

Yes i'm compiling to ex4 and the metaeditor buil is 915 (uploaded with metatrader build 628

Do you get any Warnings when you compile ? are you using property strict ?

RaptorUK:
Do you get any Warnings when you compile ? are you using property strict ?

No, i've got any warning while compiling

try ---> File ---> Sava As... (check if it's in the right place) ---> Save ---> Compile

qjol:
try ---> File ---> Sava As... (check if it's in the right place) ---> Save ---> Compile

I tried save as and compile but same issue

I'll ask again is it not a UAC issue ?
Reason: