Build 628: Fixes for Compatibility with Symantec Antivirus

We have released the beta version of MetaTrader 4 build 628 fixing compatibility with Symantec antivirus.

We urge you to update the application after connecting to demo.metaquotes.net:443 (MetaQuotes-Demo) server or copy the two files (terminal.exe and metaeditor.exe) from the following zip archive: https://www.mql4.com/files/mt4build628.zip to the terminal directory.

It would help, if the mt4-server of metaquotes would enable a login for testing and upgrades.

As far as I see the whole weekend it was down..

The editor b915 is very stange or faulty!!

This line:

extern int              aHIGH_UseHiLo                                   = 1; //Max$ HiLo=0; maxT 0&1

My mouse is placed between "//" and "Max$..

If I now press delete not the right char 'M' is deleted but the / and after the next DEL the space before the / is deleted??

So cursor-location does not match the place where the char are changed???

It is practically impossible to work with it!!

DONT'T you check what you want us to test??

b915 says it all ...

b stands for build not beta.

b915 is meant to be better than b914.

gooly:
b stands for build not beta.

well, they said terminal 628 is beta, so, i assume metaeditor 915 also in beta ...

T-b625 and E-b914 are beta too and to me the whole b6++ is still beta as there are son many things that do not work or are not yet implemented.

But asking to test E-b915 with the a.m. BASIC errors simply means they haven't tested it and we lose a lot of time..

gooly:

T-b625 and E-b914 are beta too and to me the whole b6++ is still beta as there are son many things that do not work or are not yet implemented.

But asking to test E-b915 with the a.m. BASIC errors simply means they haven't tested it and we lose a lot of time..

Well, we are users here. I also have my service desk reports. Hopefully they would do something about it.

Does this fix the issue where every time I reboot my PC and start MT4(625) I have to recheck the "Agree to 1 click trading" when I put on my first trade, despite having "Keep Personal Settings" checked in options?

Build 628 still crashes on MAC 10.9.2 under Wine 1.7.15. No improvement from 625 to 628. All previous versions since B509 up to 619 were working well. To be honest, i really get pissed about this situation. I have to make money and all this update problematic cost me a lot of time which I could spent better. Some of my MT4s get updated automatically and I can't avoid it. I means all along I have to reinstall one of my backups. This is really makes me sick. I already opened a bug report direct after release of 625. But no response or anything up to now.

Lines_ss:
Build 628 still crashes on MAC 10.9.2 under Wine 1.7.15. No improvement from 625 to 628. All previous versions since B509 up to 619 were working well. To be honest, i really get pissed about this situation. I have to make money and all this update problematic cost me a lot of time which I could spent better. Some of my MT4s get updated automatically and I can't avoid it. I means all along I have to reinstall one of my backups. This is really makes me sick. I already opened a bug report direct after release of 625. But no response or anything up to now.

If you are important enough to your broker

ask him to stop pushing updates until problems solved

Reason: