How to use Characters of Windings with the OBJ_LABEL object on MT4(build 610). - page 2

angevoyageur:
It's probably a problem with your locale. See this topic (from mql5 but similar).

Thanks.

It works good, after change Windows 7 system locale "Shift-JIS" to "ANSI Latin 1". (o^-')b

But, why the compiled module on build 509 works on Shift-JIS locale environment?

I want to trade it in Shift-JIS locale environment. (>_<)/

<< result ( change Windows 7 system locale "Shift-JIS" to "ANSI Latin 1" ) >>

Change Windows 7 system locale

taro300:

Thanks.

It works good, after change Windows 7 system locale "Shift-JIS" to "ANSI Latin 1". (o^-')b

But, why the compiled module on build 509 works on Shift-JIS locale environment?

I really don't know. I suggest you write to Service Desk of Metaquotes about that.

angevoyageur:
I really don't know. I suggest you write to Service Desk of Metaquotes about that.

I just knew the existence of the Service Desk of Metaquotes.

I write to Service Desk of Metaquotes about that now.

Thank you very much.

taro300:

Thanks.

It is the same if you are trying to install game in language that is not supported properly. For example, game is in Japanese environment and you try to install in English environment.

Wakarishimasutaka?

I understand Japanese MetaTrader 4 can't use Wingdings fonts.

My goal was solved by using OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL object.

<OLD>

ObjectCreate(obj_name, OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);

<NEW>

ObjectCreate(obj_name, OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);
ObjectSetString(0, obj_name, OBJPROP_BMPFILE,0, "Wingdings" + IntegerToString(y*16+x) + ".bmp");                  

http://www.csc.villanova.edu/~tway/resources/ascii-table.html

https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/wingdings

First find arrow code find sample 108

Table of ASCII Characters

l 108 0154 0x6c

use "l"

ObjectSetText(OrderLine,"l",12,"WingDings",clrAqua);

Wingdings - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
Wingdings - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com
Reason: