Trade operations not allowed by settings, what to do??

Hello, since last update of metatrader 4, last friday 21th, I get this message and my EA isn't trading any operation. In the setting menu all trading options are allowed, I mean, everything was working properly until the last update, and I don't understand what I should do. Please I need some help, I am getting crazy.

"Trade operations not allowed by settings"

Thank you very much for your help.

So you have checked the box "Allow live trading" ?

GumRai:
So you have checked the box "Allow live trading" ?
Yes, I have, and same problem :(, ordersend function has to have sl and tp 0 at first?, if yes, I've made it too and same problem, what to do?

gsusmorales:
Yes, I have, and same problem :(, ordersend function has to have sl and tp 0 at first?, if yes, I've made it too and same problem, what to do?

So do you mean that you have now checked the box or that you had already checked the box at the time of your first post?

GumRai:

So do you mean that you have now checked the box or that you had already checked the box at the time of your first post?
I had already checked the box. This error is only prompted if the box is not checked? Or are there other things that could happen it occurs? Thanks

gsusmorales:
I had already checked the box. This error is only prompted if the box is not checked? Or are there other things that could happen it occurs? Thanks

I can't think of any other reason, maybe somebody else will know ?

gsusmorales:

Did you check the box in both places ? For your EA and for MT4 ?

RaptorUK:

Did you check the box in both places ? For your EA and for MT4 ?

oh my god, it was for that, I'm so sorry... I can't believe how I could make such error... Please forgive me, thank you sooo much, last night I didn't sleep!, incredible incredible...

hi, why I find not "allow live trading" ?

Thank you !

it has been changed to "allow automated trading"

thank you for your reply

I have the same problem "gsusmorales" so if I check the checkbox the problem will be resolved or there is something else to do ? Because I did not find the second checkbox !

Reason: