How to get Initail Deposit

Hello I want to ask how to get initial deposit of an account to calculate some values in my EA

fx2013:
Hello I want to ask how to get initial deposit of an account to calculate some values in my EA

AccountBalance

if (OrderType() == 6) //deposit
calculate your values

How is that helpful ??

OrderType only has a value of 0 to 5

qjol 2014.03.23 23:05 #

calculate your values

GumRai:

. . .

OrderType only has a value of 0 to 5

Correct. However, there seems to be (at least in b509) two undocumented enumerations: OrderType() == 6 means balance; and OrderType() == 7 means credit.

Thirteen:

Correct. However, there seems to be (at least in b509) two undocumented enumerations: OrderType() == 6 means balance; and OrderType() == 7 means credit.

I didn't know that, but still fail to see how it can be useful

calculate your values

The if can only return true or false

So how to retrieve the balance using this?

i don't understand why you are arguing

have you tried the code before you say something?

let me tell you a secret even in B625 it works

for(int i = OrdersHistoryTotal() -1; i >= 0; i--)
   {
   if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY))
      {
      if (OrderType() == 6)
         {
         Alert("The Deposit Was ", OrderProfit(), " ", AccountCurrency());
         }
      }
   }

qjol:

The codes works only if you make right click and chose All History in Account history, rather than, it will gives nothing, but if i need it for making calculations depends on long terms, calculations will differ .

fx2013:

The codes works only if you make right click and chose All History in Account history, rather than, it will gives nothing, but if i need it for making calculations depends on long terms, calculations will differ .

this was not the issue but if you ask it's been discussed many times here is one of them here is another one

qjol:

Yes, I did try it and it didn't work
fx2013:

Thanks to fx2013's reply, I enabled all history and I now see that the initial deposit actually has a ticket number and that the deposit is actually shown in the profit column and the type is shown as balance
Reason: