MetaTrader 4 Platform Update build 625: Magazines in MetaTrader Market and New MetaViewer - page 8

angevoyageur:
Seems you are not sure. Which CPU ? Is this a new install or the update of an existing one ?

Sorry for vague answer. I just now checked the OS Windows 7 SP1 64 Bits

Processor: Intel Core i5 2520 M CPU 2.5Ghz

RAM :- 6 GB

Updated existing one.

ankitag2010:

Sorry for vague answer. I just now checked the OS Windows 7 SP1 64 Bits

Processor: Intel Core i5 2520 M CPU 2.5Ghz

RAM :- 6 GB

Updated existing one.

Configuration is ok. So to resume, before updating all is working well, now it doesn't start at all ?

Do you restart your computer ? Which antivirus are you using ?

angevoyageur:

It's not mandatory to recompile the code, but as you have a problem that can be a solution. Maybe.

You can also check if you get any error messages in Experts/Journal tab.

Indicators and EA are recompiled. Problem remains the same. There are not any error messages in Experts/Journal tab.

Is there any other thing I can do to try to solve this issue? There is no rollback available?

Best regards

Bernabe

bernabe:

Indicators and EA are recompiled. Problem remains the same. There are not any error messages in Experts/Journal tab.

Is there any other thing I can do to try to solve this issue? There is no rollback available?

Best regards

Bernabe

I don't think so. I can only suggest you to write to the ServiceDesk of Metaquotes, describing your issue with as much detail as possible.

in this build the drop down instant trading red and blue sell/buy buttons always reset the lot size to 0.05 when i restart mt4. can someone please verify this? in previous build the lot sizes stayed the same after restart

angevoyageur:

Configuration is ok. So to resume, before updating all is working well, now it doesn't start at all ?

Do you restart your computer ? Which antivirus are you using ?

Yes, it was all working fine before update.

Restarted the computer also.I have avast antivirus installed.

ankitag2010:

Yes, it was all working fine before update.

Restarted the computer also.I have avast antivirus installed.

I can only suggest you to write to the ServiceDesk of Metaquotes, describing your issue with as much detail as possible.

I am installed with build 610. The auto update does not work. Anyway to force update? I am using win8.1.

williamwong:
I am installed with build 610. The auto update does not work. Anyway to force update? I am using win8.1.

Just reinstall.

ankitag2010:

after installing build 625 not able to start the mt4 terminal. It just crashes as i click on terminal.exe

We are investigating all similar issues now. Please wait for a while.
Reason: