MetaTrader 4 Platform Update build 625: Magazines in MetaTrader Market and New MetaViewer - page 7

positivezero:

Unlike the previous version, we can execute script without enabling the ExpertAdvisor button.

Is there any way to execute script without enabling the AutoTrading button? When the button is not enabled and a script is executed, it says "trade operations not allowed by settings"

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/150616

fxchess:

i find the problem is by my "Symantec Endpoint Protection"

so, does the updated this time have any Security issue??

I think I have same problem with Symantec Endpoint Protection

Both my Desktop and Notebook installed SEP

No problem found with my VPS.

Dear Metaquotes,

I'm having some problems with new 625 build. This last weekend I installed this build in my 6 instances of MT4 (4 real and 2 demo). CPU usage in my VPS is arriving to 100% almost all time since then. I didnt have this problem before and MT4 was running smoothly.

I had to put off the demo instances in order to have a little breath.

Is there a way to avoid this extra CPU usage (I have also reduced my graph and historical bars)? Or there is a way to come back to an earlier version with less CPU usage?

Best regards

Bernabe

cpu 100%

after installing build 625 not able to start the mt4 terminal. It just crashes as i click on terminal.exe

ankitag2010:

after installing build 625 not able to start the mt4 terminal. It just crashes as i click on terminal.exe

There is no SP2 for Windows 7.

bernabe:

Dear Metaquotes,

I'm having some problems with new 625 build. This last weekend I installed this build in my 6 instances of MT4 (4 real and 2 demo). CPU usage in my VPS is arriving to 100% almost all time since then. I didnt have this problem before and MT4 was running smoothly.

I had to put off the demo instances in order to have a little breath.

Is there a way to avoid this extra CPU usage (I have also reduced my graph and historical bars)? Or there is a way to come back to an earlier version with less CPU usage?

Best regards

Bernabe

It's difficult to say, are you sure this overload is caused by MT4 ? What are you running in these instances of MT4, EA, Indicators ? If yes, did you recompile your code or not ?

angevoyageur:
It's difficult to say, are you sure this overload is caused by MT4 ? What are you running in these instances of MT4, EA, Indicators ? If yes, did you recompile your code or not ?

Yes, I'm sure the overload is coming from MT4.

I'm running one EA on each instance. This EA is running on one graph using two instruments. I'm viewing one indicator in two graphs. This is almost the same config in all instances.

I didn't recompile the code. Is this necessary? Also the indicators?

Regards

Bernabe

angevoyageur:
There is no SP2 for Windows 7.

Then it should be just Windows 7.

ankitag2010:

Then it should be just Windows 7.
Seems you are not sure. Which CPU ? Is this a new install or the update of an existing one ?

bernabe:

Yes, I'm sure the overload is coming from MT4.

I'm running one EA on each instance. This EA is running on one graph using two instruments. I'm viewing one indicator in two graphs. This is almost the same config in all instances.

I didn't recompile the code. Is this necessary? Also the indicators?

Regards

Bernabe

It's not mandatory to recompile the code, but as you have a problem that can be a solution. Maybe.

You can also check if you get any error messages in Experts/Journal tab.

Reason: