MetaTrader 4 Platform Update build 625: Magazines in MetaTrader Market and New MetaViewer - page 5

dudufx:
I try..Still have 4051 error!

What is the value of m_chart_id ?

m_chart_id should be a long.

I used to compile lots of mq4 files with mql.exe but I cannot find it in build 625??!!

Sunaley:
I used to compile lots of mq4 files with mql.exe but I cannot found it in build 625??!!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/150233

angevoyageur:

What is the value of m_chart_id ?
it's a long number.

dudufx:
it's a long number.

This is not what I asked, I know it's a long, otherwise you will get an other error.

I am thinking the problem is that your m_chart_id don't correspond to an open chart.

I am thinking the same thing, change it to zero and see that it works on the main chart it is attached to.

AnGri:

Couldn't agree more with you, Jimdandy! I want an MT4 lite app just for trading too ;)

Same here. A bare-bone would be even better. It is lighter and faster. :)

RaptorUK:
It's good practice to check return values: What are Function return values ? How do I use them ?

I know what to do now. :)

And straight away the warning gone. dance

ChartSetInteger(m_chart_id,CHART_FOREGROUND,false) ;

If I not mistaken, that is for creating a chart inside a chart. There must be missing parameters there.

I mean, the code provided is not complete. It usually start with

void 

It is complete it just sets the selected chart as foreground. You can do that manually in the chart properties. Not sure what difference that makes though.

SDC:
It is complete it just sets the selected chart as foreground. You can do that manually in the chart properties. Not sure what difference that makes though.

Hmmm ... ok.

I thought it was part of ChartObjectCreate()

Something like that.

Reason: