MetaTrader 4 Platform Update build 625: Magazines in MetaTrader Market and New MetaViewer - page 11

Just great, all my signals are screwed up even though code is exactly same as in backup comparison indicators. Can't believe I should fix everything again after build 600!

alexvd:

We are investigating all similar issues now. Please wait for a while.

From Metaquotes :

We have released a beta version of the MetaTrader 4 build 628 to fix compatibility with Antivirus Symantec.

Please upgrade after connecting to the server demo.metaquotes.net: 443 (MetaQuotes-Demo) or copy the two files to the program directory (terminal.exe and metaeditor.exe) from the archive link:https://www.mql4.com/files / mt4build628.zip

alexvd:

Please make sure that client terminal is 625 build and PreiodConverter has been recompiled using the last metaeditor (914). Do not forget to allow DLL calls on property tab of the script which appears when you drag it onto the chart window.

I've just checked script. It works as expected.

Hello alexvd,

Thanks for your reply. I compiled the script and it works afterwards. Great! But why do we need to compile the script? I do not need to compile before.

And I realized one thing: After 625, when I connect to a broker it start loading the historical data (many years past with different time frames) automatically as in MT5. Is there an explanation of the change between 610 and 625 about the historical data?

Thank you again.

My message has been deleted probably and I really don't understand why ..?

Here we go again.

After last MQL4 update, Volume[1] is returning 2 values instead of just one!

Eg 1342 and 723, or 500 and 960 instead of just 1342 or 723 and so on ...

The same is happening with Volume[2] ... [3] ... etc.

Could anyone explain why is this and how to get the correct value from Value[1] please ?

Thank you!

seemore:

Don't double post and your posts won't be deleted . . . I assume.

euclid:

It has nothing to do with the search. It's just a link to the website. Rather then have two buttons they chose one that switches every minute. . . . OK, now it's bothering me. I can't stop looking at it.

LOL... It takes longer to change if you watch it... and it's always on 5 when you want to go to mql4.com and it knows it and makes you wait an extra minute!.... LOL

For the Awesome programmers of MT4+ and their supporting teams at MetaQuotes,

well done, put your feet up and enjoy the video clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjbDQOMtDYQ

seemore:

Here we go again.

After last MQL4 update, Volume[1] is returning 2 values instead of just one!

Eg 1342 and 723, or 500 and 960 instead of just 1342 or 723 and so on ...

The same is happening with Volume[2] ... [3] ... etc.

Could anyone explain why is this and how to get the correct value from Value[1] please ?

Thank you!

Double post and off-topic. This topic is about new build 625+. Your message here will be deleted...again.

RaptorUK:
Don't double post and your posts won't be deleted . . . I assume.

angevoyageur:
Double post and off-topic. This topic is about new build 625+. Your message here will be deleted...again.

Sorry about these duplicated posts really ...

Anyway the issue with Volume[1] .. [2] ... is only in the new build 625+ I think. In the earlier MQL4 versions Volume[1] was returning a single value.

I couldn't find any documentation about this change and posted the issue here.

Please advice.

Thank you.

WindowScreenShot and ChartScreenShot creates files in experts (MQL4) /files when the tester runs, not in tester/files.
Reason: