I always thought a good test case was to try to reduce down to the minimal code that reproduces the error.. esp when reporting compiler bugs.
So I just got frustrated that in taking the time to do so, it got closed without any real assessment.
It's perfectly fine and sensible to have empty classes - for example when subclassing... the base class might be empty.
Anyway, I did already re-submit the code with the change below. (not the comment though!) I hope it now makes it sensible enough for MQ to improve thier product. I hope it doesn't get closed because the Expert does not do anything...
To add comments, please log in or register