Indicator does be deleted from chart after restart Metatrader

Hello,

i have find today somethink that i dont understand.

I have create a indicator which does draw some text to chart. When i close MetaTrader and restart it, then the indicator sometimes is not more on the chart, i dont understand why the indicator is automatic deleted, have somebody see somethink simular and know what to do to slove the problem?

Which MT4 build ?

It is MT4 Build 600 and i am coding since long time at the MetaTrader but i did not see such think before.

Without me deleting the indicator, he is not more attached to the chart after 2-3 shutdown and restart from the metatrader.

When i delete in the indicator some code then this dont happen, but i did not find out currently which part code does make this and normaly it is very simple code nothink that should make such problems, i dont include some files or so, it is just drawing text label to chart.

Do you mean that the indicator is no longer attached to the chart

or

the text labels drawn by the indicator have been deleted?

PlanandTrade:

It is MT4 Build 600 and i am coding since long time at the MetaTrader but i did not see such think before.

Without me deleting the indicator, he is not more attached to the chart after 2-3 shutdown and restart from the metatrader.

When i delete in the indicator some code then this dont happen, but i did not find out currently which part code does make this and normaly it is very simple code nothink that should make such problems, i dont include some files or so, it is just drawing text label to chart.

Current build is 610.

GumRai:

Do you mean that the indicator is no longer attached to the chart

or

the text labels drawn by the indicator have been deleted?

the indicator was no longer attached to the chart.

I have find ouy now the problem, there was a zero divide error, since i have correct the zero divide error it does not happen any more.

Reason: