Mt4 not recognize Imported Indicators,Expert Adviser And Template

Mt4 not recognize Any Type Of The Imported Indicators,Expert Adviser And Template

I Changed My MT4,I Tried various Platform But Still Is Like Before Please Please Assist Me!!!!

My Windows Is 7-64 bit-cor i3

Thank You So Much!!

What do you mean by

"Mt4 not recognize Any Type Of The Imported Indicators,Expert Adviser And Template "

veysroo: not recognize
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  2. Where did you put them? Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles

GumRai:

What do you mean by

"Mt4 not recognize Any Type Of The Imported Indicators,Expert Adviser And Template "

MT4 platform (Build 600)

GumRai:

What do you mean by

veysroo:

MT4 platform (Build 600)

How does that answer my question?

Ok, I will rephrase

What do you mean by

"Mt4 platform(build 600) not recognize Any Type Of The Imported Indicators,Expert Adviser And Template "

veysroo:

MT4 platform (Build 600)

Current build is 610.

You have to place your EA, Indicators, Script in the right folders. See link provided by WHRoeder.

WHRoeder:
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  2. Where did you put them? Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles

sorry for delay

i mean when i'm importing a new indicator or temp or expert in c:/program files/terminal/....MT4

there is nothing in my folder when i'm opening the indicator template or expert folder in mt4

thank's

veysroo: expert in c:/program files/terminal/....MT4
Asked and answered. Read the link!
Reason: