Did you see such a picture? - page 8

Rosh:
c0d3:
WHAT TYPE OF ANALYSIS IS THAT? IS THAT USEFUL, IS IT PROGRAMMABLE?
These pictures are painted by MQL4-programms (script, indicator or expert advisor).
Yea... But how does it works???? I think that its pictures show an extremely way to work... maybe if you guess you win!!!!

turbo2602:
MetaQuotes:
MetaQuotes ==> This is great, can I please get this indicater, thanks. Here is my e-mail address: mike.khaddour@gmail.com
Hi Metaquotes

I would like to know if is possible to view the source code of this indicator or
a sourcode (or a tutorial) where these type of graphics are impelemented. I would
like to learn to write something similar to your graphics.

regards

signorx:
turbo2602:
MetaQuotes:
MetaQuotes ==> This is great, can I please get this indicater, thanks. Here is my e-mail address: mike.khaddour@gmail.com
Hi Metaquotes

I would like to know if is possible to view the source code of this indicator or
a sourcode (or a tutorial) where these type of graphics are impelemented. I would
like to learn to write something similar to your graphics.

regards

Here ye be:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/suggestions-trading-systems/7497-multi-indics-indicator. html

It's the first page of a very long thread.

Cool!

Nice colors, Rosh...

phy:

PIP (picture-in-picture), just like on TV, and some dinner forks...

hi phy, I like the picture-in-picture! Could you please send me the source for this one? My address is traderak20 at gmail dot com Many thanks!

About this topic: I'm impressed! I'm only just starting to explore MT4 but the possibilities seem endless. MT4 is more powerful than any other charting package that I have seen before.

Rosh:
3d animation :)

Continuation ...

phy is having nice indicators & screem, but it seems he is not willing to share any.

Can this indicator code into MT4?

Reason: