Did you see such a picture? - page 40

TheEconomist:
The first 4 pictures seem to represent something called ZUP indicator... about 4000 lines of code, made by russian programmers.
Yes you are correct
\ZUP indicator is to harmonic traders as mt4 is to forex.
There is so much one can do with ZUP, and there's no guide or manual for it.

quite useful

I found these, seconds-based charts on MT4!!! Awesome!

<removed by moderator>

ggekko:

I found these, seconds-based charts on MT4!!! Awesome!

The canvas seems nice, just not sure if here is the right place for a screenshot of a commercial product.

Czech NB trying hard to follow the SNB fail in protecting the 27 level against the falling Euro.

What is that?? Wow!! Here is a valuable piece of information I would like to share with my fellow members that I got from <link removed> : Psychological shortcomings are the number one killer of retail trading accounts. Retail traders, as an aggregate crowd, acts similarly and predictably together, thus create repeating chart patterns that are exploitable by the Smart Money who manipulates the crowd behavior. So, you are supposed to act differently from the crowd, which also makes sense in real life as well.
Hope that helps. :)

To refresh the forgotten topic. My last hour and half codding during coffee. Only the upper part, the indicator.

Indicator

<golden chicken 1M $$$ INDICATOR V.5

GENIUSforRENT:
<

Yes, I have seen this picture before, you have been repeating it here for five years or so. Still are you not a millionaire with your indicator after that long time?

aakcaagac:

Anyone said fractals ?

Like!

Beautiful useless waste of time! 

Reason: